Sunday, June 7, 2009

Romance Book Review: Taming Samantha

Author: Jenny Penn
Series Connection: Sea Island Wolves Series: Book 2
ISBN: 1-60601-196-0
Genre: Paranormal/werewolf/menage/domination

YYY

This is really a hard book for me to give a review on. For the most part I didn't really like the book. I gave the author credit because for the style of book, it was well written and filled with all the right scenes. I, myself, just can't get into all the domination stuff. I don't mind when it is done in a game, but when the male characters are dominant the way the leads were in this book it just isn't a turn on for me.

There were a few other things I just didn't like about the concept of the story that kept me from finding any redeeming qualities in at least one of the lead male, but I won't get into that and give spoilers away. That being said, I did like some of the supporting characters and I believe that I would read on to the next part of the series when it comes out because I like the theme of the series.

Those who like domination, strong male alphas and werewolf story might like this book. As with any stories it is all about personal preference.

Description:
Samantha Hark is running from one werewolf when she ends up in the arms of two. Can she overcome her fears and insecurities to trust in the love they offer her or will her time run out as her past closes in with deadly intent?

JD and Caleb McBane aren't about to let anything or anyone stop them from claiming their mate, even if that person is Samantha herself. The mating musk may render their feisty mate pliant to their commands, but when it wears off, Samantha is back in fighting mode.

Can JD and Caleb tame Samantha before her enemies strike the killing blow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here: