Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Space Adventures


I love browsing around My Space and Facebook checkout out authors pages and learning more about them. Last night I was looking around My Space and came upon Helen Ravell's page. I clicked the Friends' Link and soon received a nice reply with the offer of a short story of hers to read.

"None So Blind" was a pretty good short tale about a contemporary woman who has been trying the Online dating game and come up with nothing exciting. Then she meets her neighbor and becomes very attracted to him. The only problem is she thinks he's gay. Now what is a girl to do.

"None So Blind" was a well written short story and it had the desired goal for Ms. Revell because I'm sure I will be on the lookout for other stories by this author. It just goes to show, you never know what you might find surfing on the Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here: