Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thank you so much...Kathryn Caskie

Last week I received a surprise e-mail from author Kathryn Caskie letting me know that I won a box of author signed romance novels. The box of 38 books came in the mail today. Here is a list of authors that will be getting reviewed in the next few weeks thanks to Kathryn.

Kathryn Caskie
Suzanne Enoch
Gaelen Foley
Rachel Gibson
Julia Quinn
Andrew Gross
Tracy Anne Warren
Terry Spear
Barbara Freethy
Kresley Cole
Eloisa James
Mary Burton
Joan Johnston
Elizabeth Boyle
Julia London
Julianne MacLean
Karen Hawkins
Sophie Nash
Sharon Sala
Stephanie Laurens
Mary Balough
Jacquie D'Alessandro
Candice Hern
Lorraine Heath
Laura Kee Guhrke
Christine Wells
Jane Feather
Sabrina Jeffries
Allison Leigh
Candace Havens
Cathy Maxwell
Elaine Fox
Jeaniene Frost
Jill Shalvis
Jamie Sobrato

Thanks to all the authors who donated their books at the RWA convention in Washington D.C. It was a treat since I really wished I could have been their to get the autographs myself. This is the next best thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here: