Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Romance Book Review: Ribbons Not Included

Author: Demi Alex
Series Connection: A Red Garters, Snow and Mistletoe tale...
ISBN: 978-1-60735-068-2
Genre: Erotic Holiday Romance
Publisher: Resplendence Publishing, LLC

YYYYY

Written in the first person, Ribbons Not Included is a highly erotic romance about a couple trying to conceive, but not wanting to lose the spark in their love life.

Kat is maybe a little obsessed with having a baby and it is leaving Christian feeling like just a stud horse. Now it is up to Kat to make their sex life interesting so they don't lose the love they share.

Generally not a fan of first person writing, I was really impressed with the author's style. It really took several pages before I realized it was a first person narrative, even though several times in those pages she used the word "I". That to me is the mark of a good first person story. For those looking for something to keep them warm on the cold winter nights, this is certainly the story for you. The sexy is steamy hot and not only happening in the bedroom.

Description:
Just when I thought I had it all together, just when I thought my life was perfect, Christian comes out and accuses me of only wanting him as a stud horse!


Not true. I love him. I do.

It's Christmas, and I'm searching for the perfect present to convince him that he's my number one priority. I'm trying everything to spice up our love life-from sexy lingerie, to new positions, to different locations. But then he pushes me too far. I'm not sure I can do it.

Giving it all I have, I shiver with the thrill of being exposed. Really exposed. What if someone sees me naked at the very moment I can only see shooting stars? Will they think I'm a total slut? Or will they get turned on and join in?

My mind says no, but my body can't refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here: