Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So many books. So little time: I'm Currently Reading...




Right now I'm reading four books at once.

What a Demon Wants by Kathy Love
This book is part of a series I've really enjoyed reading. I purchased the book as an e-book and then my sweet husband brought home a print copy of the book last night. So now I'll have two ways of reading the book.

Only in My Dreams by Dana Marie Bell
Also part of a series. I've read a couple of the Halle Pumas series so when I found this one I had to check it out.

Ryland's Sacrafice by Kim Dare
When I was checking out the Resplendence Publishing site I saw this book and thought it look interesting. I haven't read this author before, so I thought I'd give it a try.

And last but certainly not least...
Leave Me Breathless by HelenKay Dimon
This book isn't out until March 1, but I was lucky enough to get a signed advanced copy from the author. I just love HelenKay's writing style and couldn't wait to sink my teeth into this book even though I was backlogged and reading the others.

Good thing I love reading romance. There are just way too many good books out their. It is too bad I can't read them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here: