Sunday, May 23, 2010

Author Profile: Marie Harte






Some people have movie marathons at home, I have "author" marathons. The past few days I've been reading Marie Harte books. Marie write many different styles within the romance genre. The most common style within all the books is most definitely erotic romance.

Recently she released a spin off series, Dawn Endeavor, from a Sci-Fi series she wrote last Spring called Circe's Recruits. On her website she classifies her books as sci-fi, futuristic, paranormal, fantasy and contemporary. She's got everything going on in her books including male/female sex, male, female, male sex, male/male and female/female. Her characters include man made creations, werewolves, vampires, aliens and just ordinary humans. He male characters are strong alphas with a touch of dominance in them, while the females are strong and definitley on the sassy side.

From what I've seen, Marie started publishing books in 2005 and has been steadily releasing print and e-books ever since. I got lucky to pick up several of her print books at a local used book store about a year ago and have been hooked ever since.

Here's the blurb on her from her website:

I've been writing as far back as I can remember. Interest in the written word, no doubt spawned by my English teacher father, continues to this day. I'm a voracious reader, gobbling everything from romance to horror to science fiction and more. And I'm in love with the art of putting pen to paper...so to speak.

I majored in English from Penn State University, earning a B.A. in Liberal Arts, as well as a commission in the Unites States Marine Corps. Five years later, after serving as a communications officer, I left the service to focus more on family.

An assortment of jobs, from the Marine Corps Reserve to a government-contracted agency as an IT Representative to a middle manager for a Fortune 500 transportation company, have filled my days until I decided to devote myself full-time to my family.

Now the mother of four, I spend my time watching after my children and searching for that spare hour to write. Needless to say, I spend many of my nights typing away long into the a.m.

Above are some of the covers from her books. I've got several reviews from books she's written in my blog achieve files and if you check out her page on my website at you'll see some others.

Here is a list. Click on the link if you're interest in finding out somemore.

Over the Moon, Enemy Red
Fallon's Flame, Dawn Endeavor
Hayashi's Hero, Dawn Endeavor
CR: Roane, Circe's Recruits
CR: Zack & Ace, Circe's Recruits
CR: Derrick, Circe's Recruits
CR: Hale, Circe's Recruits
In Plain Sight, Cougar Falls
The Dragons' Demon, Ethereal Foes
Mirror, Mirror
Saturnalia
Rachel's Totem. Cougar Falls
Duncan's Descent. Ethereal Foes
The Fire Within, Storm Lords
Below the Surface, Storm Lords
Gale Season, Storm Lords
Aftershocks, Storm Lords
Guardian's Redemption, Storm Lords
Darkson's Forfeit
Firebreather
A Familiar Face
A Royal Continuum
Emergence
Creating Chemistry
Lurin's Surrender, Life in the Vrail
Caging the Beast
The Thief of Mardu, Life in the Vrail
Engaging Gren. Life in the Vrail
Deception's Calling
Tempting Traditions
A Scorching Seduction
The Perfect Creation
Creation's Control
Tied and True
Reaper's Reward
Enjoying the Show
Satyr's Myst
Willa's Wish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here: