Thursday, June 3, 2010
Romance Byte and Book Contest: Stealing Kathryn
Series Connection: The Gatherers - Book 2
Purchase this book here
or look below for a chance to win!
New York Times bestselling author Jacquelyn Frank invites you to explore a strange and sensuous world of darkest desire ruled by an extraordinary being who is about to meet his earthly match. . .
Sandman. Angus. Morpheus. He is known by many names, except his true one, Adrian. When he departs his world, it is to enter the sacred space of sleep, and he is not there to sow sweet dreams. Adrian's mission is to reap the dark energy of nightmares, work that has twisted his soul as well as his once-handsome face. Now, he lives only to await the day darkness finally overcomes him. . .and to collect exquisite reminders of what he's lost. . .
But there is one treasure that stands apart. Having risked everything to obtain her, Adrian soon realizes his mistake. For Kathryn has a wholly unexpected power over him, not only for what she represents, but for what for she is: a soul with desires as strong as his own, tempered by compassion that could save Adrian from his self-made hell--or condemn them both. . .
Enter to win Stealing Kathryn by Jacquelyn Frank. Just click on our e-mail address and leave a message with your favorite romance book. firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Contest ends June 7, 2010.
• Entrants will be subscribed to our newsletter.
• US and Canada Residents only for this contest please.
• Winners will be given a deadline to provide their name and address by email. Failure to comply will result in forfeiture and the drawing of a new winner.
• Neither Romance Book Scene nor the author will assume responsibility for non-delivery by the US Postal Service.
• Your email address will never be sold to a third party.