Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Romance Book Review: Lucifer's Daughter

Author: Eve Langlais
ISBN: 978-1-59578-740-8
Genre: Paranormal/ Demon
Publisher: Liquid Silver Books

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Muriel is the daughter of the satan, but doesn't follow in the footsteps of her father. To her father's dismay, all she wants to do is run her bar on earth and find a man she can love and lose her viginity to.  From the moment Auric stepped into her bar she couldn't forget him. She wondered if he was the one.

Lucifer's Daughter brings readers a kick butt heroine and a handsome handsome hero swept up in a battle for ruling Hades. The story is told in the first person, Muriel's point of view and told with a quick wit and a sassy sense of humor.

From the first few humorous paragraphs where the readers get to see the interaction between Satan and his daughter to the action packed ending, readers will get a chance to see another side to devil and his family.

Description:
Hi, I’m Muriel, the only white sheep in a sea of black ones, and a virgin to boot. I am determined to wait for love, but my dad, more commonly known as Lucifer, just wants me to stop being an embarrassment. I’m hoping the hunk that I met in my bar will turn out to be the one–-just looking at him makes my insides melt like marshmallows over the coals of hell, but trusting is hard when it seems everyone I get close to ends up trying to kill me.

Not only am I dealing with an extreme case of lust, there’s a new threat in hell, one my dad says to ignore. Something easier said than done since it seems everywhere I turn demons are trying to kill me. But I’m okay with that, because one thing I’ve learned being a princess of hell is that sometimes I have to grab a demon by the horns and slap it around a bit.

A rebellion in hell, demon assassins and scorching kisses, could my life get any more interesting?

1 comment:

Leave Comments Here: