Thursday, January 27, 2011

Romance Book Review: Educating Macey

Author: Missy Jane
ISBN: 9781419932236
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Ellora's Cave Publishing

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Macey has become friends with her young gorgeous next door neighbor, but has no idea the man has any more interest with her than just straight friendship. That is until the day she stops by and he is watching a very interesting video that turns Macey on. All Macey has to do is be brave enough to take the chance with this younger man and who knows what possibles there might be.

Educating Macey is a quick fun read written in the first person.

Description:
Sex has taken a backseat on my priorities list for a while now—being a single mother never allowed me the chance to dwell on it. But then my daughter grew up and Max moved in next door. Just seeing his sexy-as-hell body and hearing the way he growls my full name, Macey Lane, gets me all hot and bothered. I am not a woman of experience, but Max is more than willing to teach me. His lesson plans may be too delicious to pass on, but is hot sex worth the risk of becoming another of his conquests?

2 comments:

  1. Max can move next door to me anytime! I need some eye candy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I feel the same, Dominique. Thank you for the four hearts, Roni!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments Here: