Sunday, February 22, 2009

Go Fetch by Shelly Laurenston in print

Go Fetch
Author: Shelly Laurenston
Series connection: Magnus Pack, When He Was Bad—Miss Congeniality
Genre: Paranormal/Werewolf/Shifter

YYYYY

Description:
How much trouble can one small female be to a modern-day shapeshifting Viking? Well…it really depends on local gun laws.

Conall Víga-Feilan, direct descendent of Viking shifters, never thought he'd meet a female strong enough to be his mate. He especially didn't think a short, viper-tongued human would ever fit the bill. But Miki Kendrick isn't some average human. With an IQ off the charts and a special skill with weapons of all kinds, Miki brings the big blond pooch to his knees-and keeps him there.

Miki's way too smart to ever believe in love and she knows a guy like Conall could only want one thing from her. But with the Pack's enemies on her tail and a few days stuck alone with the one man who makes her absolutely wild, Miki is about to discover how persistent one Viking wolf can be.

My View:
If I were a published author I would want to be just like Shelly Laurenston. The woman knows how to have fun with her story line and plot. I have read all of her books she has listed on her Website and a few others she wrote under another pen name. I was so excited when I heard that she was bringing her Magnus Pack books to print. (I have the e-book versions previously released.) I went out and purchased them right away to have for my collection.


In Go Fetch, Shelly picks up six months after we last saw the Magnus Pack. Conall is still crazy about Miki, who is in denial. She's about to complete her doctorate and has to take a trip to Seattle from her home in Texas. First she stops to visit with Sara now living in Northern California with Zach and the Magnus pack and of course Conall is also there. As expected there's trouble along the way, but that doesn't worry Miki, she'll just pull out any handy gun and start shooting. The story is lively, filled with great sex and the best one liners you'll read in a romantic comedy in a while. The third book in this series is set to be in print this summer. Although I've read Here Kitty, Kitty. I can't wait to read it again and add it to my collection, as well. Great job Shelly! Keep up the good work and we'll keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here: