Sunday, June 2, 2013

Romance Book Review: Julliette Barrymore's Cabin Fever

Author: Julliette Barrymore
ISBN:  978-1-60394-284-3
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: New Concepts Publishing

Purchase Link

I've been spending the weekend going through some of my book files on my laptop and found some that I'm not sure if I ever got a chance to read before. At one time I downloaded books with the intent on reading them and never got around to reading all. For that matter I have boxes of paperbacks I've picked up along the way and haven't had a chance to read them. This is one just like that.

Actually this is a pretty cute fast paced book, featuring a couple of co-workers who have the hots for each other and while on a company trip to a cabin in the woods, the two have a few little mishaps, like the cabin blows up on it when they both happen to be naked, however not with each other and then they have to run from a bear in a snow suit they wind up being in at the same time.

This book can be found on all the major ebook sites like Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Description:

Haley had mixed feeling about the perk the ‘big boss’ offered even before they left for the cabin in the mountains. She was having a really hard time keeping her mind, and her hands, off of her new co-worker---Chase. Could she make it through an entire weekend of extremely close quarters without mixing business with pleasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here: