Saturday, August 27, 2016

Romance Book Review: Paul Lonardo's Enchanted Desire

Enchanted Desire 
Author: Paul Lonardo
ISBN Digital: 978-1-5092-0924-8
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Mystical Romance, Erotic Romance
Publisher: Wild Rose Press

Purchase Link: Amazon

❤ ❤ ❤ 

Ever since her miscarriage nothing in her relationship with her boyfriend David has not been the same. All she can think of is how she wants out of her relationship with him. The on her annual Black Friday shopping spree with her sister, Shana meets a mysterious man. One who is about the change her world. Kenny is an American Indian who teaches Shana about his world through just one short visit. That night she experiences a strange encounter with him, but was he really there with her or was it a strange supernatural tribal ritual?

Different from many of today's erotic romances, Paul Lonardo weaves a tale of mystery, Native American Heritage and eroticism that might just knock your socks off. This is the first book I've read by this author and I will say that the theme was so different from many erotic romances, I'd be interested in checking out some more of his titles. You'll have to give it a try to see what you think.

One other note: Form what I've seen on his Amazon list, it seems that Paul Lonardo has a wide selection of novels to choose from. Not only does he write romance, but also other non-fiction, fiction and biographies. 

Description:

I had my life all planned out...until I met him. Kenny Honana is sexy and alluring. Mysterious. I'd always been drawn to the Native American heritage, and now I found myself dream-deep in a supernatural tribal ritual. Little did I know, his vision quest would involve me in a sexual odyssey beyond my wildest dreams. But when the quest is over...what becomes of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here: